By Mikhail Kachakhidze on 2009年10月07日 10:05
Call for entries
The long wait is over!
The distinguished panel of judges have voted and the Most Promising New Media Creative in Asia Pacific for 2009 is…
Jing Quek (jing) from Singapore with his “Running Across Singapore in 30 Seconds” video entry!
Jing, a photographer from SUPERHYPERREAL Creatives, will receive the Advertising Hall of Fame trophy and USD5,000 in next month’s gala dinner and awards night to be held in Singapore.
It was a close fight and the judges were very impressed with the quality of entries. Here are the rest of the top 15:
2. Ronald Fong, Lee Yong Ti, Tan Zi Chao (channelbox) - Impossible is Possible
3. Ronald Fong, Lee Yong Ti, Tan Zi Chao (channelbox) - Eyeka Creative Challenge
4. Hymn Wong (koemoe18) - The Recipe for Fame
5. Natra Mohsin (Nat) - Coke Zero Impossible
6. Le Thanh Tung (khidai) - A Pirate’s Dream
7. Zhi Qun Meng (zqzqzq) and Grace Choo (ylylyl) - Visualise Your Rhythm
8. Sherwyn Lui (tuapui) - Life’s Subtle Possibilities
9. Trina Teo (trinateo) - Fame: A Visual Ballad
10. Elwin Mok (elwinmok) - F1
11. Aindri Chakraborty (aindri) - MTV+Me
12. Warwick Ferguson (warwick1975) - Fame
13. Zhi Qun Meng (zqzqzq) - Coke Zero Colorize
14. Lim An Lun, Hong Ling Yang, Kiau Jian We (diamondring) - Sennheiser Rhythm In You
15. Warwick Ferguson (warwick1975) - Sennheizer
You can watch the top 15 here: http://en.eyeka.asia/partner/advertising-awards
Well done everyone. Jing, see you at the awards night!